Thursday 8 July 2010

lethargy

Today, so far, has consisted of doing none of the things I had actually set out to do and just eating biscuits instead. I haven't even managed to go to the co-op 2 minutes away and buy much needed electric and tobacco. I have decided that I am going to ration my tobacco until I really, really need to actually put some clothes on and leave the house.

I still haven't applied for Miss Selfridge because I am too lazy to walk into town on my own so I will probably wait until Saturday. All I want to do is go insane on ebay but with no money this is impossible, but if I actually got up and went to town with a CV I might get the job so then I won't be poor anymore. Catch 22, right?

I am now going to roll the thinnest cigarette the world has ever seen and commence ebay lusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment