Monday 5 July 2010

animal rings


turtle ring - CsCharms.etsy.com


croc two finger ring - haoshi.com


bunny ring - hipsterchic.com


seahorse ring - ebay



panther ring - ebay


owl ring - ebay


flamingo cameo ring - asos

After seeing the big ass deer ring that I posted a few days ago on hoyfashion, I keep noticing animal rings everywhere, so these are a few of my favourites. I did see a better owl ring in new look earlier today but its not up on the website, boo.

I think my favourite favourite is possibly the two finger crocodile one. Created by the Chinese design studio, Haoshi (means 'good things' in Chinese), this ring and the others in the series are all handmade and are meant to evoke a feeling of joy at everyday objects, so that all the 'good things' in the world are appreciated. Although handmade, therefore obviously not simple to make, the white plastic against the silver ring gives off such a clean aesthetic I just can't resist. The rest of the rings above are all pretty busy, and tacky ofc, and this is so different and so much more precise. It also carries a $95 price, so I suppose that sets it apart.

1 comment:

  1. cool rings. i particularly love the owl one! I love your taste. great blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete