Monday 5 July 2010

faux leather panel



vintage levi's shirt - paddy, tshirt (cut up by me) - h&m, faux leather panel skirt - h&m, fake marc by marc jacobs bag - hong kong, necklace - new look, bracelets - various

This skirt is good. I am definitely in a skirt mood recently. This one is particularly enjoyable cos of the faux leather panelling on the side. Here's a picture -



So pleasing. I am really feeling off the shoulder tops with high waisted skirts at the minute, I dunno why but it makes me feel classy haha. I felt almost parisian strutting through town in my stripes and my skirt today. I am thinking of wearing something similar tomorrow cos I've got 3 hours training at a new shop thats just opened (!), and I always feel smart in a skirt.

Other than that, today has mostly consisted of wandering around with luke nolan, my number one fierce bitch, eating cheese and crackers, watching hollyoaks and being particularly excited to watch 'underage & having sex' on channel 4 tonight.

Bey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment