Saturday 3 July 2010

purple skirt



skirt - asos, tshirt - ebay

This skirt is probably my favourite ever. I occasionally go through phases of being really obsessed with one colour or another and my most notable period of this was when I was obsessed with purple. Literally, obsessed. Everything had to be purple and this skirt was really the icing on the cake for me. Its got an exposed zip all the way up the back and the waistband bit kinda has a cool twisting thing. It's good. I don't wear it enough though so I vow from this day on to wear it more often.

Today has mostly consisted of having lunch with Paddy's parents and being drunk, falling asleep after 2 pints of cider, watching braniac, smoking a lot & waiting for domino's and big brother. I live an exciting life.

Bey xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of that skirt !!

    http://www.haggardlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete