Sunday 25 July 2010

sunday

leopard print dress - ally (?) in australia, belt - primark, bracelets - primark

Today has mostly consisted of eating coconut macaroons, painting my nails and waiting for Nolan to get into Plymouth so we can decide if we have enough money to have some cheeky Sunday night drinks.

Painted my nails a beige colour, as you can see <<<. I think nude nails are guna be a big, big trend this autumn so I'm getting in there early and I'm really feeling it. Beige nails make me feel like a weird mannequin type thing and I quite like it. One thing I like more is coconut macaroons, though.

Now I am watching come dine with me and still waiting for Nolan because he missed his bus...

1 comment:

  1. omg i love that thing your eating they are so yummy :))

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete