Friday 23 July 2010

pizza night


shirt - paddy, mdc top - stolen from an ex, jeans - paddy, shoes - new look


I have been struggling to find a way of wearing these jeans for like 2 weeks. There is definitely something unflattering about wearing 15 year old men's jeans that make you look like you have a gunt/penis. I decided really the only way I could ever attempt to pull them off is with a shirt to distract from the puffiness of the crotch area, which is fine really cos I rarely don't wear a shirt anyway. The idea to wear these (hideously difficult) jeans came from watching Flashdance and deciding that 80s jeans are brilliant. Dunno if I still agree with this, time will tell.

Today has mostly consisted of doing not very much, getting angry about the aforementioned jeans, eating pizza, looking forward to new housemates in big brother tonight and cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment